Pearl Izumi EM Road N2 v3 Women's Running Shoe Monument/Clementine
In case you wish to view Pearl Izumi EM Road N2 v3 shoes reviews by other shoppers, this probably is not any problem, simply because the internet happens to be really big. To help you to find characteristics plus the actual price point of this merchandise, simply click the hyperlink below.
Pearl Izumi EM Road N2 v3 Running Shoes - Monument/Clementine Features:
- Predecessor: EM Road N2 v2.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless 3D print overlays for lightweight structure and integrity.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective hits for added visibility in low lighting.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION midsole is biomechanically tuned for the neutral to underpronated runner.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot provides impact protection and energy return with each stride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel absorbs impacting shock.
- Blown rubber forefoot and carbon rubber heel crash pad work together to deliver supreme cushioning and abrasion resistance.
- Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole): 23 mm.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Monument/Clementine Pearl Izumi EM Road N2 v3 women's running shoes.